Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Menu

I think I have this finalized now! Like I said, I am very excited to host so there will be plenty of food for the few of of us eating :) I linked recipes when possible if you are interested, but I haven't tried them all so don't take my word for it - yet! And I'm not making it all - Stephen's mom will be bringing a few things so I don't go crazy in the kitchen! Thanks Karen!

Mohring Thanksgiving 2008
Fruit/Vegetable Tray
Wild Turkey
(thank you D & D!)
Corn
(yes, just plain old corn)
Raspberry Gelatin Salad
(adapted from Fruity Orange Gelatin)
Rolls
Caramel Apple Pie
(Diana's award-winning recipe!)
Vanilla Ice Cream

1 comment:

  1. Your menu looks delicious.

    One word of warning: As good as some of her recipes look, I have yet to have one single thing of the crock pot lady's turn out well. (Oh wait! the Pizza Soup was ok. But just that one.) I've talked with others who have had the same experience. You might want to give those a test run!

    ReplyDelete