Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Recipe Site to Check Out

If you didn't know already, the Pioneer Woman has started her own recipe site called Tasty Kitchen and I am in love!

First of all, I totally trust her taste because her recipes have never failed me!

Secondly, it is organized very well - I like that :)

And lastly, pretty pictures, pretty designs and recipes from normal people like me!

You should check it out!

I had Triple Chocolate Banana Bread with peanut butter on it for lunch today. Not super healthy but super yummy.

Trust me. And Tasty Kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,

    This is Irene from Happy Healthy Families. You won my IBW-Interactive Books giveaway...just did the drawing this morning....but I cannot seem to find an email address for you. Maybe I'm too sleepy still..LOL. Anyway, can you please contact me asap and ley me know an email address for the sponsor, as well as let me know if you want the "Busy Preschooler Guide to Learning", or the 3 KA Readers?

    Thanks so much,
    Irene
    HappyHealthyFamilies.com

    ReplyDelete