Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10

It's Monday and I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junke!


I did some freezer cooking and baking this past weekend and I am excited about how it will help the rest of the month! I will share recipes after we try them - they were all new recipes!

But we are also snowed in so if I run out of anything, this menu may have to change! Flexible is the key word this week! And we do have leftovers to use up!

But here is the plan for now...

Monday: Spaghetti, Fresh Homemade Bread, Green Beans

Tuesday: Homemade Pizza

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese, Soup (still deciding what kind - potato? tomato?)

Thursday: Steak, Baked Potatoes

Friday: Sesame Chicken, Fried Rice (Sesame Chicken was one of my freezer recipes!)

Saturday: Hamburgers, Oven Fries

Sunday: Chicken Marsala, Asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment