Monday, January 3, 2011

My First Offical Menu Plan Monday!


I'm an off-and-on menu-planner, but this is the year to be ON all year!

And to stay accountable, I'm joining in with I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday Link-up each week! I actually have all of January planned out, but I'll just post it a week at a time!

Be warned - we are not super-adventerous eaters, but I am trying to expand our food horizons in 2011!

Here is the menu for the week of January 3rd!

Monday: Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops, Oven Fries, Corn

Tuesday: Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken, Applesauce, Corn

Wednesday: Chicken Tacos (crockpot)

Thursday: Twice Baked Potatoes, Green Beans

Friday: Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir Fry, Rice

Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas (with leftover Chicken Taco meat!), Oranges

Sunday: Crockpot Ham, Baked Potatoes, Carrots

What's for dinner at your house this week?

1 comment:

  1. We aren't super adventurous eaters at our house, either...but we are getting better! I don't think I could get my kids to eat tacos, though...it's a shame because they would probably LOVE them! Maybe in a few years!

    Great meal plan!

    ReplyDelete