Monday, June 8, 2009

Kabobs or kebabs?

However you spell it, they are yummy!

I marinated the meat all afternoon in Kraft's Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade. So easy and excellent!
I think red and yellow peppers are beautiful.
I also added zucchini, mushrooms, and - my favorite - pineapple. The pineapple really completes it for me. And I convinced Stephen of the same. Small victory for me.
Yum.
Nice job with the grill Stephen. The best part - very little clean-up!
So how do you spell it?

2 comments:

  1. Those look great Erin. However you spell them, kabobs are a lot of work. I'm glad they were so delicious.

    BTW, I love your new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely spelled KABOBS! And they are amazing...we haven't had those at home in a long time ~ guess I'll have to suggest it to Mom :) And I think Monday Music by Jeremiah is a brilliant idea for the blog! We would sure enjoy it. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete