Thursday, October 15, 2009

Have some cake mix to use?

Mommy’s Kitchen


I love Mommy's Kitchen but haven't had much time to explore it lately. A good friend told me about a very special section of her site called "Cake Mix Creations." So I had to go check it out.

Do you know what I found?

Eleven different recipes using cake mix! And not just to make a cake!

I think that is brilliant, so I had just had to pass it along!

I have made the Pumpkin Crunch before and it is fabulous! So much easier than a pie and so delicious!

Let me know if you try any of these and how they work out!

Do you have any cake mix creations of your own? Would love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. I too have heard of Momma's Kitchen and looked around a little bit but now much. Thanks for bringing to my attention again. I can't wait to make the Pumpkin Crunch for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Mommy's Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete